Supply Chain Vacancies
Ginsters is recruiting skilled individuals to lead and deliver the operation of the supply chain accurately and efficiently.
Working to high standards within this fast-paced, quality focused environment, successful candidates will have a proven work history within warehousing environments and will be adaptable and conscientious.
Key Accountabilities (list not exhaustive):
* Conducts Daily PIR counts and reconciliation.
* Completes Shift GPIU.
* Undertakes M&S basket coordination for lines.
* Completes FLT checks and escalate issues as appropriate.
* Prints off and deliver's Recs from bakery.
* Signs off and records returnable equipment.
* Competently uses 'Lintracker' for M&S equipment control and reconciliation.
* Accurately enters data into the AS400 on stock movements.
* Undertakes and monitors clean as you go (CAYGO) of warehouse and yard area's
* Records and compiles KPI data.
* Accurately enters data on stock movements.
* Raises engineering/site services works orders with a priority rating via Mainsaver.
* Checks and reports on any health and safety issues within the working area including making safe when necessary.
* Undertakes stand-in activities in the absence of line management
Key Skills and Training Required:
* NVQ level 2or above in Warehousing and stock control (Desirable)
* Previous experience of Warehouse operations (Essential)
* Literacy/Numeracy to National Level 2 Standard
* Reach and Counterbalance license
* Computer literate with a sound understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
* Line management experience
To apply for these roles and for further information please click on the 'Apply Now' button where you will be re-directed to the company website.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Callington, Cornwall, Plymouth
Salary : Competitive DOE
Date Advertised : 14 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.