Personal Finance Manager
Personal Finance Manager
Positions in Plymouth and Truro
Basic salary of £17,500 per annum with unlimited commission + £50,000 OTE
Department: Advice Centre
Reporting To: Advisor Supervisor
Responsible For: Advising on and selling IVA's and Debt Management Plans
Key Relationships: Advisor Supervisor, Call Centre, Processing Team
Working within a modern call centre you will be required to conduct a thorough telephone interview with clients to ascertain their full financial situation and matching their requirements with the most suitable option available to them.
* Take leads from the in house verification team
* Speaking to customers regarding their financial difficulties
* Empathising with the customer and reassuring them about their situation
* Assess client requirements based on financial information gained and provide a suitable solution
* Cross match requirement with available solutions
* Provide excellent customer experience, ensuring client expectations are met and exceeded on every call
* Liaising with other departments to ensure the customer is directed to the most relevant solution
* Ensure Data Protection Act is adhered to on every call
* Complete all day to day duties including general administration in a timely manner
Personal Skills & Qualities:
* Good knowledge of IVA solutions and debt management
* Great self-motivation
* Flexibility to meet the demands of the business
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook & Word
* Target Driven and financially motivated
* Proven track record in outbound sales
* Objection handling experience
Training is provided in-house. It will include an induction period, with role playing exercises in a simulated environment, before making calls to actual customers.
You'll then spend a short period of time gaining experience without the pressure of achieving targets. However, when experienced you'll be expected to progress quickly.
There will also be opportunity for career progression within the company. If you're successful, you can achieve rapid promotion and salary increases.
* A generous basic salary of £17,500 per annum with unlimited commission
* £50,000 OTE
* 22 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Weekly and monthly prizes
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Plymouth, Truro
Salary : £17,500 pa - £50k OTE
Date Advertised : 15 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.