ABC Contract Services are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant for Large Engineering Company based in Plymouth. This is a Permanent contract position offering up to 27K plus excellent benefits.
As an Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for:
* Support the production of budgets and forecasts.
* Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations in a timely manner.
* Administer the IT Cost recharge process, ensuring all costs are recharged
* Printing expense.
* Travel and Subsistence
* Producing reports for IT Capital Expenditure Projects
* Producing and distributing accurate and timely cost reports to Cost Centre Managers.
* Assist with the review and investigation of SRNI balances over 6 months old and un-cleared invoices over 1 month old for Company 25.
* Support internal and external audit activities as appropriate.
* Play an active part in finance initiatives and process improvements.
* Assist other members of the IT/IM Finance team as and when required.
As an Assistant Account you will be responsible for:
* AAT Qualified and/or qualified by experience.
* Experience of IFS would be an advantage.
* High quality standards and attention to detail.
* Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Sound accounting knowledge.
* Ability to explain financial issues to non-financial managers.
Please apply asap below:
ABC Contract Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Plymouth
Salary : £25k - £27145 pa + Excellent Benefits
Date Advertised : 06 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.