Riggings Production Engineer
ABC Contract Services are currently recruiting for a Riggings Production Engineer for Large Engineering Company based in Plymouth. This is a Permanent contract position offering up to 32K plus excellent benefits.
As a Riggings Production Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the Rigging Production & Planning Manager with the delivery of Rigging Production Shop Services.
As a Riggings Production Engineer you will ideally have:
* Knowledge of Rigging processes and procedures
* Planning and maintaining rigging production work requests experience
* Production and release of rigging work instructions experience
* Requisitioning of material and maintaining audit trail experience
* Awareness/knowledge of regulatory requirements associated with shipping such as SOLAS and Lloyds Register.
* Previous experience in vessel seamanship/rigging operations would be advantageous
* Formal qualification for Rigging (City & Guilds or NVQ) advantageous
* Computer literate including Microsoft Packages.
Please apply asap below:
ABC Contract Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Plymouth
Salary : £30k - £32k pa + Excellent Benefits
Date Advertised : 05 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.