BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER(TERRITORIES FROM GLASGOW DOWN TO LONDON)
£27,000 - £33,000 + £8K BONUS + CAR + MOBILE + LAPTOP
My client is a family owned company with the added bonus of financial injection from a global company! They sell quality produce into the foodservice market place and are due to grow massively over the next 12 months through independent acquisition. Very exciting time for the right candidate to join as a Business Development Manager to a part of this on-going success story.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Effectively managing the territory of which you are familiar to - fantastic opportunity to make a huge impact on the company with plenty of autonomy
* Leading and coordinating all Sales activity within the Territory
* The product range will be; Fresh and Speciality Food products
* The Market Place you will be selling into will consist of all Food Service Operators - I.e. Restaurants, Pubs, Hotels, Public Sector
* 50% of your role will be focussing on New Business Development and prospecting whilst 50% of your role will be focussing on Account Management - you will be given accounts when you start, so quick wins are available from day 1
* You will currently have loyal contacts within the industry, so you can hit the ground running
* You must be good humoured with an energetic approach
* You will have a good, strong understanding of the Food Service Market Place
* You must have a proven track record in Sales
* You must have good interpersonal skills, your strengths can lie in building and maintaining relationships or in new business development
* Ideally you will have a catering of chef background
* You must be passionate about the food service industry
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Kate Shorthouse on 0113 322 0262, or alternatively please email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Account Manager, National Account Manager, FMCG, Food Service, Field Sales
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, Birmingham, Manchester, Plymouth, Southampton, Bristol, Swansea, Oxford, Brighton, Norwich, Derby, Exeter, Liverpool, Newcastle, Carlisle, Glasgow, Fife, York, Dover
Salary : £27K-£33K+£8K OTE
Date Advertised : 18 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.