PRODUCTION ASSEMBLER - PLYMOUTH
Are you a competent time served experiencd skilled electronic production or repair assembler ?
You must be dedicated to achieving quality of work, keen to be part of a team, is responsible in meeting and exceeding expectations and anti-static precautions must be followed.
You will be focusing on providing Production and/or Repair support within the Assembly and Test areas.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
v Ability to fault find electronic circuitry to PCB/component level
v Assembling Printed circuit boards into housings.
v Computer aided testing of various Electronic Products.
v Light Mechanical assembly.
v Assembly of Mechanical Components using Resins.
v Inspection of Printed Circuit Boards to ensure correct components fitted, in correct locations and effectively soldered.
v Packing & Despatch.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Consistently achieve exacting quality of work
· Care about the customer: Customer and service oriented
· Self driven, pro-active approach with a good ability to prioritise and work without close supervision
· "Can Do" attitude and will ensure that tasks are completed, whatever is required
· Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
· Good communication skills
· Computer literate
· Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative
· Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of the Organisation
· Credentials and Experience
·· Qualifications to City & Guilds 224 Electronics or higher
· Qualified through experience
Job Type : Temporary/Seasonal
Location : Plymouth
Salary : £7.00 p hour
Date Advertised : 15 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.